Agile Extensions has set its mission to improve collaboration between development teams and stakeholders.
To achieve this we:
- Learn from and teach people in the software space
- Design, build and sell products
To do this effectively we also need to:
- Talk to current and potential customers
- Provide ways to reach out to us
- Get feedback on our products
- Provide support for users of our products
- Collect data on how our products are being used
Some of the items above require is to process and store personal data. When we do, we always take extra care when processing and storing the data.
We also choosing partners and services carefully and only work with those who have a strong commitment to privacy.
Collecting personal data
In general we keep collection of personal data to a minimum.
To communicate with users, prospects or anyone who has given us consent
we record their email adress and full name if available.
Who we collect data from
For everyone visiting our website, the visitors IP address and information about their browser is being sent to our web server and also to the partners we have chosen to use for web site analytics and visitor communication. (See more details below)
Users of our products
Users of our products may consent to sending us personal data to join our email list. Also some of the usage is being tracked and usage data is anonymized and being sent to our usage data partner. (See more details below)
For anyone who showed intereset in our products and services and got in touch with us via email or other means of communication we will keep their contact details and communication history as long as there is an appearant legitimate interest by them and an opportunity for us to provide value.
We regularly reach out to those contacts to find out if they are still interested in our products and services.
How data is collected
We obtain data about users in these primary ways:
- Users email at any address @agileextensions.com
- Users sign up for our email list from within one of our software products or from our website www.agileextensions.com
- Users send us a message via a chat widget that we provide on our Website and in our software products
- Users purchase a product from us and provide payment information
How data is being used
We use personal data in these primary ways:
- Notify customers and users about changes in our products
- Share and enquire information related to support requests
- Provide users with news, special offers about our products and services
- Ask for feedback on new products we are building
We will never sell, rent, or lease any of our User’s Personal Data.
How data is processed and stored
We employ third party companies and individuals to enable us to run our services. We do so only for the purpuses outlined below.
We use ALL-INKL.COM as our email provider. Information sent to us via email is stored with this provider.
Contact information and communication history
We use Pipedrive CRM as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool. The tool helps us communicate effectively with prospects and customers.
We use Drip to manage our email lists and campains.
Website- and In-App-Messaging
We use Drift to handle support requests and communicate with website visitors.
Users can optionally submit their E-Mail address and any additional information they choose to provide.
Usage data for website visitors is processed and stored with Google Analytics.
Usage data for our products is stored with Azure Application Insights.
Usage data is anonymized and only stored for 30 days.
In some cases it makes sense for us to send data from one service to another. For example if someone unsubscribes from our email list we might want to delete them from our CRM as well.
For scenarios like this we use services and infrastructure offered by Microsoft Azure where some of the data might be stored temporarily.
We only send allow sending personal data over connections secord via SSL / TLS. All the our partners / third-party services we work with also run on secure connections to encrypt data in transit.
For any questions regarding privacy and data security please email [email protected]